Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

27 Oktober 2005

Tricker-Treat

Most interesting! This just in from the Department of Homeland Securityblanket.

And don't forget to check out the Most Interesting C.Y.A of the day. Bush supporters, I really would like to hear from you regarding why you stand by this president. I really want to know, honestly. Because it's getting more and more unclear to me by the second why you'd do such a thing. I really do want to know. No, protection from imminent terrorist attacks do not count, that's wahoo smoke 'n mirrors, which I assume you can already tell. Anything productive for America coming from the neo-cons? I want to hear about it, because I sure don't see it.

Stay the course!

4 Comments:

At 28 Oktober, 2005 03:32, Anonymous Anonym said...

HAHA. check some blogs online to see it's happening. personally, i am on the TSA's watch list. only minor hassles at airport-so far. hope i can make it back from canada! scary! they are using data from some credit agencies(dataquick) which is not that accurate. this is totally insane. lemme know what u think.time 4 bed.

 
At 28 Oktober, 2005 10:29, Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Ah, the Onion. I personally thought the article about "Bush to nominate next person who walks through door" to be equally frightening (and startlingly believeable) but that's me...

 
At 28 Oktober, 2005 11:11, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

Oh yes, the Onion is the only reliable news source for me these days. Smile and wave, smile and wave....

If you have a pulse, you might be nominated, ACHTUNG! Now that IS scary.

 
At 29 Oktober, 2005 19:01, Blogger Emily:) said...

Yay, nothing says Halloween like a fully body cavity search!;)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home