Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

07 Mai 2005

and Venus was her name...

Hey, do you wanna buy this brill guitar? Excellent condition, practically new. Freaky but true, my books and guitars are competing for space in my apartment. Something has got to give. And my Gibson Les Paul Classic, Martin 00-15, Legend 202 cutaway and even my Yamaha with its blueness are not going anywhere.

Email me if you are interested, let's make a deal! Here is a Daisy Rock Stardust series "Venus" model:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am totally into Daisy Rocks but alas need some space. I love this babay!
Her specs:

Pickups: Daisy Rock high output humbuckers
* Electronics: Master volume, master tone with push/pull 'tap' for the humbuckers, 3-way selector
* Finish: Vintage Ivory Pearl
* Body: Mahogany w/pearloid top
* Neck: Mahogany
* Fingerboard: Rosewood with 'Vines & Flowers' inlay
* Scale: 24 3/4"; 22 med. frets
* Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with Stopbar
ALSO: currently strung with some fancy Austrian flatwounds (11's). Tone, tone, tone!

When the Beccatron emails me the pics, I will post one of me rocking out with this fab guitar.

Fret me!

3 Comments:

At 08 Mai, 2005 00:01, Blogger Gina Grace said...

Nice pictures!! Congratulations on making the visual jump. Not in the market for a guit-box right now. My apartment is filled to the brim with my new BIKE!

 
At 08 Mai, 2005 00:13, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

yes, thank for for the tutorial for seniors. How you are fiiting a bike in that apt is amazing! So small-space and Euro! DO post pics..!

 
At 08 Mai, 2005 00:14, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

PS:. oh lord, let's get "A" on here with a witty pic so people can see the whole family...! Precious!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home