Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

19 August 2006

and now, your moment of zen...

Sunrise at Dewey Beach, Delaware, August 14, 2006...for best results: enlarge pic.

I'm just too busy mentally to dedicate time to telling you how I spontaneously went 'camping' in Delaware after our cruise, and where I made profit on the one-cent slots in Atlantic City hitting the one-armed bandits with my grandma. God bless the New Jersey shore and Delaware beaches for their excellence. Cape May-Any Day! Rah!

You can find other post-cruise-o-rama nuggets at Ginapalooza.

So instead, today, a calming photo to ease my nerves...back to work with deadlines looming and trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill! Wish me luck!

A few seconds later can bring something entirely new...

3 Comments:

At 19 August, 2006 17:46, Anonymous Anonym said...

thanks for reminding me about the sweetness of sunrise! what are those Sueussical thingamajigs?

 
At 19 August, 2006 20:29, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

pixie stix!

 
At 20 August, 2006 22:26, Anonymous Anonym said...

ptschya...okay then what Color are these things, during the day? are they man made or nature?

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home