Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

11 Februar 2006

meme and rheme

Is it Most Interesting or Just Plain Nerdy that I feel like the roving Olympics reporter? Today whilst grading (yes, on a Saturday) at my current regular caff, I was chit-chatting over my papers and single shot and glass of water, finding myself saying things like "well, you know which country didn't send a team this year was MEXICO. Yeah there were apparently bodyguards planted among Team Denmark members. And Austria has a silver medal already. Those costumes? Totally Armani. Yeah, I liked the Slovenian unis too. Yes, Germany already has a gold medal. USA/Austria downhill smackdown on Sunday, I'm all over it..." Good lord, is this why I don't get dates? I sound like an old biddy.

OK, 'meme'while: Je vous presente: another MEME! This found after visiting Know What I Heard? today, which led to Mrs. B. in Paris, which led to Bohemian Oatmeal, which are both new and very entertaining blogs to me. What I 'meme' is: let's face it, I appreciate any opps to talk about...myself, so hope you enjoy the same--psst, pass it on, cut 'n paste this info and add your own answers, then meme four other bloggaz. Especially if you've been t-a-g-g-e-d!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Dairy Queen Fry and Ice Cream Diva (Sammamish, WA)
Assistant Park Wrangler and Farm Tour Guide (Redmond, WA)
Coordinator and Child Wrangler, Summer Language Camp (Obertauern, Austria)
Manager and Fire Puter-Outer, Intensive English Language Program (Bratislava)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Stealing Beauty
Pelisky ('PEH-leesh-key')
Goodbye Lenin
Love Actually

Four places you have lived:
in a log house in Redmond/Sammamish, WA
in a sorority house in Pullman, WA
on the QE2 for a month
at Via Fiume 22, Siena, Italy

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Little House on the Prairie
The L Word
Absolutely Fabulous
The Facts of Life

Four places you have been on vacation:
St. Lucia
Tunisia
Canada
Austria

Four websites I visit daily:
Seattle Times
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
a Penn St. course management website
probably your blog

Four of my favorite foods:
steak
salad
spinach
whole wheat items

Four places I would rather be right now:
Torino
home
in bed
Carribean

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Red, Red Rine
Mommymatic
Ginapalooza
Know What I Heard?

2 Comments:

At 12 Februar, 2006 17:48, Blogger Kat said...

I did mine. Great ideas, Lisa!!

 
At 12 Februar, 2006 18:38, Anonymous Anonym said...

little house rocks!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home