Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

18 Februar 2006

N. N. K.*

Writing and reading and figuring out what the "H" I'm working on despite some major loops thrown in the mix in the last few weeks has required me to retreat into the soothing, regular, consistent patterns of (a) playing guitar (b) nordic walking even thought it's freaking cold out and (c) cooking. So I should be a lean, hardbodied, healthy shredder of facemelting chords oh so very soon. Riiight...

But imagine my glee when I discovered that one of my fantasy products is at last on the market. Oh wow. From the specs and the price, this guitar looks to me like guilty pleasure at its finest, i.e., nothing special in the way of sound. But who cares, LOOK at it! Plus, I could pimp it out down the road.

So, should I get pink or black? Is that even a question? Send me your comments and good joo-joos that everything will work out in the end as it is supposed to.

------
*acknowledgements to Ginapalooza for the Japanese girl band name--which will remain mysteriously in 'initals only' stage, to avoid internet piracy of a concept nothing short of bloody brill. Rumor has it that this moniker was concocted whilst passing by a house of ill repute somewhere in deepest, darkest Alaska.

7 Comments:

At 18 Februar, 2006 13:28, Blogger Emily:) said...

Definitely pink!! Bitchin! The only thing better would be if it had a fraggle on it instead:)

 
At 18 Februar, 2006 18:57, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

k, i'm gettin pink. Fraggle Rock, hehe. WAY after my time, but cute nonetheless! If only those guys were Sanrio products...

 
At 18 Februar, 2006 19:47, Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

I think I know the mystery name, because we happen to say it 198765 times a day around this house.

And if I get to be in the band, my stage name is TOTALLY going to be Kat Sass.

 
At 19 Februar, 2006 01:10, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

LOL, I knew you'd know it;) Kat Sass, you can play anything in the band, any time!

 
At 19 Februar, 2006 03:54, Anonymous Anonym said...

Nanook
Nookie
Kitten

 
At 19 Februar, 2006 20:56, Blogger psu.acoustician said...

there is nothing you can do .... its go hello kitty on it.... black doesn't work

 
At 19 Februar, 2006 21:57, Blogger Lisaopolis said...

thanks, yinz! ok, pink ordered...pics to follow, hellooooo KITTY!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home