Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

06 November 2006

How 'fun' is THAT?


OK, who else misses the REAL "fun size" size from our childhood? What's with these tiny candy samples for Halloween? I guess it is better to give kids less candy, not more, but STILL. Crazy me, I remember actually getting lots of exercise as a pre-teen and not much sitting on my rear in front of the boob toob (I'm trying to make a connection between rear-sitting, smaller candy sizes, and many less-fit kids of today. Is it working?)

And I KNOW you're not gonna forget to VOTE TOMORROW! Can't wait for the ads to be over and the results to be IN.

Tootles!

3 Comments:

At 06 November, 2006 17:54, Anonymous Anonym said...

I certainly do not remember being able to shove an entire fun size candybar in my mouth when I was younger like I can now. No sireeee. Those puppies would take a couple of bites. Now I have to devour about ten of them to feel like I consumed "something."

Booooo, candy makers.

 
At 08 November, 2006 00:01, Anonymous Anonym said...

love this picture and accidentally blew it up to cover my entire screen! somehow the angle of the shot makes me feel like the bite- size treats are towering above. just make sure gina doesn't put this on the national food pyramid guide (or maybe it'd be okay if the guitar pick served to prove that serving size was 6 bars)

 
At 08 November, 2006 11:55, Blogger the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

I'll take candy any way I can get it. Now I have a kid to pimp for extra snack sizes, too. Awesome.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home