Step into Lisaopolis:

Pennsylvania's Most Interesting Blog

23 Februar 2007

Letter to the Queen of the Departed Babel Sunshine...

Alrighty. I am so worked up about...WORK-- that I must take a moment's pause to blog a quick tick.

I have now seen all five of this year's Oscar nominations for best film. Drum roll please: here is my ranking in order of each film's wow-factor for me. They are all excellent in their own ways, but if the Academy needed my nod:

1.The Babel
2. The Queen
3. The Departed
4. The Letters from Iwo Jima
5. The Little Miss Sunshine

What are your picks? DO tell!

2 Comments:

At 24 Februar, 2007 09:42, Blogger tz said...

I now know how uncool I am because I have not seen any of these! Let's see, last movie..Charlotte's Web....which was preceeded by Eregon. A trend? I think so. It'll be interesting to see how closely the academy follows your choices.

 
At 26 Februar, 2007 01:22, Anonymous Anonym said...

The only movie I watched was Little Miss Sunshine. I rented it when the nominations came out or nominations for something because it was nominated for EVERYTHING. ha! I watched it and well, I didn't like it all. I was actually bored and didn't really understand what the hype was all about.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home